Saturday, July 17, 2010

Darkest Hour is Just Before Dawn

So I've been meditating on all the life lessons God has been teaching me during this testing time. I was awake this morning as the light creeped up on the edges of the night sky. It was in two words: simply beautiful. God seems to keep on reminding me that the darkest hour is just before dawn. There is this song I am constantly hearing on the radio "Would you dare, would you dare to believe that you still got a reason to sing, the pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the joy that's coming. So hold on....it's just the dark befor the morning." It is such an encouraging song. Everytime I get in the car and I'm listening to K-Love or a another Christian radio station. It always comes on just when I need it. I know God uses to tell me to just keep the Faith. Well I was thinking about this darkest hour. Sometimes it storms at night and when you get up in the morning there is debri everywhere if it really came a powerful storm. The Bible compares a
man that trusts in the Lord as a tree. In the dawn of your night you may see rotten branches and bad fruit that was shaken off in the storm. Imma hopin you can see whata Imma a sayin.... Trials. Tests. Storms. Are all to show a mirror into our hearts and if we allow the Holy Ghost will shine us real good to get that little spot or big spot off our mirror. My Co-Pastor says something along these lines "There is a trial custom made just for you." A tree may bend all the way to the left and all the way to the right. Sooner or later it will stand straight back up if is planted by the Lord. So tree of the Lord be strong and vigilant.


"I the Lord doth keep it; I will water it every moment; lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day." -Isaiah 27:3

P.S. I LOVE everybody's comments, I may not comment back but I do read them and appreciate your words of encouragement. Some of you are very special to my heart, because you are my sisters in Christ <3

Blessings and Love,
Tiffany

~Tiffany's iPhone~

1 comment:

Leti said...

Dear Tiffany, God continues to give you revelation of Whom HE is regardless of what is going on in your life - you blessed. God is sharing His heart with you...hold on to that. btw I too love that song. God had given me a vision of dark-dark clouds, yet there was a tiny opening and the "sun" came shining and desipated that darkness. And, HE spoke to my heart, "I, the SON, am shining behind those dark clouds." There will be breakthrough, hold on and keep on trusting and believing in Your Master, Your Maker that loves you with an everlasting love and desires to hold you in His loving arms.

Blessings,
Ms. Leti