Thursday, April 29, 2010

Loving Revival

Wow.. So where do I begin.. We started revival Monday night. The very presence of God had visited us that Sunday. It fell so great and people were delivered and people were crying. I was playing the piano, and I started crying. The Spirit of God just fell on me so strong. I fell to my knees and just cryed before Him. I remebered how the woman who came and cried at Jesus' feet and wiped them with her hair... Gracious just to think how Jesus was... Man it blows my mind beyond all capacity. Like David said in Psalms 139.." Such knowledge is to high for me I cannot attain unto it." I know that now it is possible to be a Little Jesus. But it blows my fleshly side away. WOOHOOO!! My heart is just full of joy !

So this is the 4th night of Revival. A couple of nights ago my Pastor's daughter got deliverance from her sin! Oh it was so amazing. We know God is going to get rid of our church form and just let Him move!!! Last night the preacher ministrered about how we can't get any anywhere with God covering up our sin and having oughts against our brothers and sisters. The loving convicting Spirit of God came down and we went to the people who we had fought or had something against them. Forgiveness and Love just poured forth. It says if we don't forgive trespasses that our heavenly Father will not forgive us. It was so wonderful!! Now God can move and bring in sinners. Because if we aren't in unity there can't be anything to be done..
More Later :)
Blessings and Love,
Tiffany

~Tiffany's iPhone~

1 comment:

Jennifer R said...

I just now had a chance to read this post, but it is amazing!! I absolutely adoreeeeeee when the Holy spirit just falls! There is nothing at all like it! Keep up the great work!